News

“ARMSWISSBANK” CJSC INCREASED ITS STATUTORY CAPITAL

15.01.2014
On December 28th, 2013 “ARMSWISSBANK” CJSC increased its statutory capital by AMD 3.098.040.600 bln by issuing 14588 ordinary shares at the value of AMD 600 thousand each. Now it constitutes AMD 10.100.040.600 bln. The founder and CEO of “Franck Muller Watchland” Company, Vardan Sirmakes is the 80% shareholder of “ARMSWISSBANK” CJSC, the other 20% shareholder is “Belegingsmachepij Jongo” LLC.

Back to the list

* In case of discrepancies between the published Armenian and English language information, the Armenian information prevails.